Welcome to My Blog!

Glad you stopped by... have a seat, grab a coffee and stay for a while! I am a lifestyle photographer specializing in the first few moments of a newborns life..... all the way to the end.... and the special moments in between! Just taking life day by day, and using my passion of photography to put smiles on other's faces! Days, weeks and years fly by..... Let me make those special memories for you to keep close. My mom always taught me to think of the "what if's" ..... we never know what tomorrow will hold! I hope you find some fun and interesting things to look at! Take a peak at the amazing families I get to work with each year! And the beautiful people I get to take photographs of! I love what I do... and I hope you love what you see!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING!

VALENTINE'S SPECIAL
So ladies.... what do you get for the man who has everything? Why not give him something he can treasure forever?
Now booking Boudoir Sessions for Valentines day!
What is this you ask?
Have photos taken of yourself that are classy, romantic, tasteful and sexy! You choose the wardrobe, whatever you may feel most comfortable in. This is not only for people who have the "perfect body" as there is no such thing! These sessions are about you, and being comfortable with your body. There is no nudity... just implied nudity!

This will be a 1/2 hour mini-session at a location TBD on the South Shore.
Sessions will fill up quickly! Email or call for a booking!
The cost is $75.00 with a free 8X10 portrait and online album - password protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lijit Search

Copyright Information

Copyright for all photos belong to Stephanie Christine Photography. Images may NOT be copied, downloaded or used in ANY way without the expressed, written permission from Stephanie. A $2,500 fine could result for illegally copying, scanning, or reproducing these images by any other means.
Stephanie puts a lot of her time and effort into taking and editing these photographs. Copyright (c) 2007

NILMDTS