I work 3 nights a week, which seems great! However, it's three 12 hour shifts and then trying to catch a few hours of sleep here and there is difficult. There was a reason I took this job, and then plans changed! I love having the extra time with my Son, which I wouldn't have working a regular 9-5 job, so that's a plus. So three nights a week I cook dinner, eat as quick as possible, and go running out of the house making my husband and son spin in the whirlwind I leave behind. I feel as though I am in a different world from Tuesday through Friday as I very rarely get to have much contact with anyone. Because of this I find myself rushing through the week just to get back on track and back to earth! Then I stop and think... another week just passed by and I am rushing to get to what? I think that's how my son turned 8 months old and I feel like I just gave birth!
So my NY resolution is to try and calm down, and just stop and smell the flowers sometimes! I don't want to miss out on all the happy times with friends and family. I am working on the relaxing and not taking anything for granted. Life is only what you make it ... and you cannot take anything for granted!
Here are a few relaxing photos I shot while in Niagara Falls on our 1st wedding anniversary with my husband.



No comments:
Post a Comment