Welcome to My Blog!

Glad you stopped by... have a seat, grab a coffee and stay for a while! I am a lifestyle photographer specializing in the first few moments of a newborns life..... all the way to the end.... and the special moments in between! Just taking life day by day, and using my passion of photography to put smiles on other's faces! Days, weeks and years fly by..... Let me make those special memories for you to keep close. My mom always taught me to think of the "what if's" ..... we never know what tomorrow will hold! I hope you find some fun and interesting things to look at! Take a peak at the amazing families I get to work with each year! And the beautiful people I get to take photographs of! I love what I do... and I hope you love what you see!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cutest Kid Contest!!

Hello All... here's the deal!

Cutest Kid Contest
You be the photographer... this means NO professional shots. (Just to be fair).
- Submit the photo of your child to me no later than March 31st, 2010 to email Scsphotography1@aol.com
- After I receive the contest photo's I will upload them to my Facebook page.
- YOU pass the link to ALL your friends and family to cast a vote for YOUR child.
- Your voters MUST become a fan of my Facebook page for THEIR VOTE TO COUNT.
- After the voting period is over... I will add up the votes and announce the winner!
- There will be two groups
         - One child
         - More than one child

The WINNER will receive a FREE CHILD PORTRAIT SESSION!

Session must be completed on location (home, park, or other) in the South Shore Area.
Session must be completed no later than August 1st, 2010
Voter must be a fan of my Facebook for their vote to be counted!

So take a photo of your child/ children (individual)  and email them to me asap! (No later than March 31st)
Pass this onto all your friends too!

I will let you know when the voting will begin (on or around April 4th)!!

Have a great day!!


Stephanie Christine
"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lijit Search

Copyright Information

Copyright for all photos belong to Stephanie Christine Photography. Images may NOT be copied, downloaded or used in ANY way without the expressed, written permission from Stephanie. A $2,500 fine could result for illegally copying, scanning, or reproducing these images by any other means.
Stephanie puts a lot of her time and effort into taking and editing these photographs. Copyright (c) 2007

NILMDTS