Welcome to My Blog!

Glad you stopped by... have a seat, grab a coffee and stay for a while! I am a lifestyle photographer specializing in the first few moments of a newborns life..... all the way to the end.... and the special moments in between! Just taking life day by day, and using my passion of photography to put smiles on other's faces! Days, weeks and years fly by..... Let me make those special memories for you to keep close. My mom always taught me to think of the "what if's" ..... we never know what tomorrow will hold! I hope you find some fun and interesting things to look at! Take a peak at the amazing families I get to work with each year! And the beautiful people I get to take photographs of! I love what I do... and I hope you love what you see!

Blog Archive

Friday, October 3, 2008

Holiday Season is fast approaching...

I know! How can this be! The year is coming to and end... and fast! We only have 82 days left until Christmas! Which means even less time to book your session, pick your proofs, cards and have them printing before the deadline! Don't miss out!

There are a few things I want to offer you!

As always, regular session are available by appointment and days are limited! Have your 2008 family portraits done before the year is over! Sessions starting at $100 for 1-2 hours and unlimited proofs and location of your choice. Check out the site for more information.
Holiday Mini Sessions are open for booking!

Offering two locations, two dates!
* October 26th Brewster Gardens, Plymouth
* November 2nd Whitman Park, Whitman

$125 Mini Session includes:
On location Photography
20-30 Minute Session
8-10 Proofs to choose from
1 - 8x10 Portrait
2 - 5x7 Portraits
25 - Holiday Cards of your choice
10% Off any other card/ print orders

Book your session Early as they will fill up quick!

Check out the Website for Sample Holiday Cards on the main page under "Christmas Cards" tab.

As always free 8x10 with friend refferral!

Here are a few of my favs!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lijit Search

Copyright Information

Copyright for all photos belong to Stephanie Christine Photography. Images may NOT be copied, downloaded or used in ANY way without the expressed, written permission from Stephanie. A $2,500 fine could result for illegally copying, scanning, or reproducing these images by any other means.
Stephanie puts a lot of her time and effort into taking and editing these photographs. Copyright (c) 2007

NILMDTS