Welcome to My Blog!

Glad you stopped by... have a seat, grab a coffee and stay for a while! I am a lifestyle photographer specializing in the first few moments of a newborns life..... all the way to the end.... and the special moments in between! Just taking life day by day, and using my passion of photography to put smiles on other's faces! Days, weeks and years fly by..... Let me make those special memories for you to keep close. My mom always taught me to think of the "what if's" ..... we never know what tomorrow will hold! I hope you find some fun and interesting things to look at! Take a peak at the amazing families I get to work with each year! And the beautiful people I get to take photographs of! I love what I do... and I hope you love what you see!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Don't Miss out! Spring Expo!

DOLLARS FOR SCHOLARS
OF WHITMAN AND HANSON

PRESENTS .....
THE SPRING SHOPPING EXPO
SUNDAY, APRIL 13
WHITMAN TOWN HALL (RTE 27)
12 NOON – 4 PM
FREE ADMISSION

NEED A GIFT? MOTHERS DAY, FATHERS DAY, WEDDINGS, GRADUATIONS, OR YOURSELF!

COME JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE SCHOLARSHIP MONTH!

MORE THAN THIRTY DIFFERENT VENDORS AND CRAFTERS WILL BE ON HAND FOR YOUR SHOPPING NEEDS.


TALENTED CRAFTERS, VENDORS AND BUSINESSES:
HANDCRAFTED JEWELRY
AVON
COUNTRY HOME ACCENTS
CRUISE PLANNERS
MACHINE EMBROIDERY CRAFTERS
CURVES
FLEECE TAG AND KNOT BLANKETS
FRIENDS OF THE WHITMAN PARK
HANDPAINTED GOURDS
HERBALIFE
HANDPAINTED GIFT ITEMS
HOME AND GARDEN PARTY
FLORAL ACCENTS
MS BEE HAVEN
HOMEMADE NOTE CARDS
PARTYLITE
GIFT BASKETS
PIXEL PAINTINGS
HOMEMADE HANDBAGS
SHAKLEE
QUILTED ITEMS
SIMPLY FUN
SKINNER’S SUGARHOUSE
STAMPIN’ UP
STEPHANIE CHRISTINE PHOTOGRAPHY
SUBURBAN SERVICE CENTER
TASTEFULLY SIMPLE
TOUCHSTONE CRYSTAL
THE WHITE COTTAGE CENTER FOR
HEALING ARTS
TUPPERWARE
USBORNE BOOKS
WILDTREE HERBS
Raffle for a FREE sitting fee! Stop BY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lijit Search

Copyright Information

Copyright for all photos belong to Stephanie Christine Photography. Images may NOT be copied, downloaded or used in ANY way without the expressed, written permission from Stephanie. A $2,500 fine could result for illegally copying, scanning, or reproducing these images by any other means.
Stephanie puts a lot of her time and effort into taking and editing these photographs. Copyright (c) 2007

NILMDTS