Welcome to My Blog!

Glad you stopped by... have a seat, grab a coffee and stay for a while! I am a lifestyle photographer specializing in the first few moments of a newborns life..... all the way to the end.... and the special moments in between! Just taking life day by day, and using my passion of photography to put smiles on other's faces! Days, weeks and years fly by..... Let me make those special memories for you to keep close. My mom always taught me to think of the "what if's" ..... we never know what tomorrow will hold! I hope you find some fun and interesting things to look at! Take a peak at the amazing families I get to work with each year! And the beautiful people I get to take photographs of! I love what I do... and I hope you love what you see!

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Today, for this holiday we remember the ones we love! We buy cute little gifts to let them know we love them! We should really celebrate the ones we love EVERYDAY! Never take your family and friends for granted, each day is a gift!

Love is patient,
Love is kind,
It does not envy,
it does not boast,
It is not proud,
It is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
Love always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes,
always perseveres.
Love bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things,
endures all things.
Love never ends.
L o v e N e v e r F a i l s
Corinthians 13 : 4 - 8

This is my Valentine! Isn't he just a doll?


Even with Cheerio's on his face!


Just love him to pieces! Happy 1st Valentine's day sweet pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lijit Search

Copyright Information

Copyright for all photos belong to Stephanie Christine Photography. Images may NOT be copied, downloaded or used in ANY way without the expressed, written permission from Stephanie. A $2,500 fine could result for illegally copying, scanning, or reproducing these images by any other means.
Stephanie puts a lot of her time and effort into taking and editing these photographs. Copyright (c) 2007

NILMDTS